Sunday, November 15, 2009

CLOUDS and HAPPINESS

Clouds have always fascinated me. As I see the different shapes and forms in the sky, I can go wild in my imagination.  I don't always think of them as taking the form of an object, but instead how they affect my soul.
They seem to bring such a calmness about me. Always, they lead me into prayer. I am thanking God for allowing me to see these beautiful pieces of art into nature.  I can truly feel my heart start to beat a little faster and my cheeks begin to be a bit warmer. Just as with people, no two clouds are alike. And, as with people, each can affect another in a different way, though there is a common thread to keep all united.  May the brightness and softness of every beautiful cloud cause for you to also feel a happiness within your spiritual soul.  Be good to yourself, nourishing this internal glow. Gently reach out to others, giving them the same opportunity to feel the calmness of God and the Holy Spirit, having all us stay united with our Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment