Thursday, February 10, 2011

THE COMING OF SPRING

....Giving us pleasant thoughts as we await the arrival of spring.....

MOUNTAIN RAIN

A mountain rain
Leaves the crisp air
Feeling fresh and pure.

Leaves on the trees above me
Are covered with sparkling dewdrops.
Moist flower petals
Match the colors of the rainbow,
Cast in the eastern sky.

Walking barefoot,
I glide across the grassy meadow,
Each blade of grass
Holding a glistening sheen.

The birds chirp melodies,
before the last drop of rain falls.
Chipmunks join in on the song,
Creating a glorious outdoor symphony.

Taking a seat
On a smooth gray rock,
I pull out my thermos of tea,
Sipping a cup,
As I see, touch and hear
God's beauty.

~Marie T. Morrison~


























































~Marie T. Morrison~

No comments:

Post a Comment