Monday, November 30, 2009

DETERMINATION

DETERMINATION

It is easy to take on a commitment, only to find out it was more challenging than we expected. Some may want to give up and quit, yet there are others who remain tenacious, being strong-willed throughout the arduous process. This is where the will of God's Spirit comes to play. We may think we are alone as we go through numerous struggles to get the task done. But, it is the gift of the Holy Spirit who is there every moment for us, helping us to gain wisdom and  knowledge, strengthening our character. We are now a better person than we were when we began the journey. Before long, another challenge will come our way. Because we are now wiser and stronger, we are ready to dive into the next undertaking. I remember my own piece of philosophy on every venture I take on, "Never say I can't. Always say I can."  Realizing I am carrying the Spirit within me, I can take on anything. It might take awhile to get to the end of the road once again, but I will get there. I will praise God for sharing His Spirit with me, giving me the opportunity to always say "I can!"

No comments:

Post a Comment