Saturday, December 17, 2011

WHAT TO SEEK

"Scatter your seed in the morning,and in the evening don't be idle because you don't know which will succeed, this one or that, or whether both will be equally good.
Sweet is the light,and it's pleasant for the eyes of the sun. Even those who live many years should take pleasure in them all." Ecclesiastes 11:6-8

I am a person wanting to see the positive in everything. It is hard to find it in some situations, but it is there. Turning to God and the angels can help me seek the goodness. That lost seed can turn into something bountiful, bringing fruit to many.

During Advent, I reflect and pray on the goodness of each of my brethren. I am also doing my best to only speak of the goodness of those I know.
~Marie T. Morrison~

No comments:

Post a Comment