Tuesday, November 24, 2009

HUMOR

Last night was one where I could not get comfortable as I attempted sleep. I tossed and turned the hours away. I'd get settled in one position, only to want to move around once more.  This is not the best thing to have happen while on oxygen, as I kept getting wrapped up in its long cord, After so many times, I then had to unwind myself, only to repeat the cycle, for hours on end. To picture this happening in your mind can only bring a smile to your face...wrap herself up, unwrap herself...all night long. Even in the otherwise stillness of the night, I was finding humor in my actions.  Humor is important in life.  It truly can be the best medicine. The soul would get heavy without it, being drawn down into the far depths of sadness, making it hard to escape.  Feel the spirit of the Spirit, making life much more enjoyable. Remember what Psalm 121:3 says:"He will not let you fall;your protector is always awake."

No comments:

Post a Comment