Wednesday, January 13, 2010

DON'T GIVE UP

“God doesn't give us more than we can handle.” We  frequently hear these words. At times, I have wanted to say, “Oh yeah? Well you haven't seen what I've been going through.”
However, I didn't give up. I kept going, struggling through what seemed like a deep, dark,
abyss. I  could never imagine seeing a ray of light again. Most of my days were spent in tears, crying to friends and family. I could not realize at the time God sent those particular friends and family members to me, to help me. I never was angry at God for the happenings in my life, nor did I question Him.  Yet, I felt nothing would ever get better. One devastating year went by, then two, then three. In year four, I began to see a sliver of light in that deep, dark forest. The light got brighter as time went by. Now, light surrounds me. God did give me what I could handle. Time is what it took. God doesn't rush things. Through Him, I  learn  nothing is impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment